No significant other this February 14th? No problem! Learn how they celebrate Valentine’s Day in Finland.
The Finnish way is to celebrate friends on this day! How great is that? No pressure, just fun.
This Jogurttikakku or “Yogurt Cake” is an easy bundt cake that anyone can make to share with a group of friends. I used strawberry yogurt, but you can change up the flavor of the cake by using your favorite variety.
What’s the best way to serve and share this special treat? Using the incredibly easy and innovative Magisso Cake Server featured in the video!
Strawberry Yogurt Cake - Jogurttikakku
- 1 cup (2 sticks) melted butter
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1-1/4 cups strawberry yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and cool slightly.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine melted butter and sugar. Add yogurt and vanilla extract, mix to combine.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to wet ingredients. Mix to combine.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured bundt cake pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes before inverting on a wire rack to cool completely.
Cake is beautiful! Love the cake server too!